Professional Case Management is now hiring RN and LPN/LVN candidates with pediatric experience to provide in-home healthcare services! We offer a variety of opportunities, so that you may choose a flexible schedule according to your needs, whether you are interested in full-time or prn.
Why work for PCM?
· Caring staffing coordinators and recruiters who will match you with clients best suited to your skills and location
· Build meaningful relationships with our clients and their families by providing 1:1 individualized care.
· You will be empowering patients to live in their own home
· You will have an autonomous work environment
For over 30 years, Professional Case Management (PCM) has provided comprehensive and collaborative home care. We specialize in providing home healthcare to clients with catastrophic injuries.
Our goal is to provide skilled interventions with a focus for achieving realistic client outcomes within a specified time period, initiate actions independently and responsibly to improve the quality of client care, act as client advocates, and to provide assessments and evaluations of each client.
Ideal Candidates will:
· Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Have the ability to practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences
· Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients and coworkers
· Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
To apply for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the community we service, please apply on-line or call Derrick at 866-902-7187 x323 for more information.
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Graduate of a state-approved school of professional nursing.
· Current, unrestricted license as a RN/LPN in the state(s) of practice
· Prefer minimum of one (1) year experience as an RN in an pediatric setting or equivalent
· Current CPR/PALS certification and TB test
About Professional Case Management
Professional Case Management was founded with the goal of providing the best possible care in the best possible place – the home. PCM caregivers follow the core principles of FOCUS, EXPERIENCE, QUALITY and COMPASSION to provide in-home care services with the highest standards and ethics in the industry. PCM’s dedicated and knowledgeable professionals deliver a full range of services from monthly visits or help with daily activities to extensive, round-the-clock continuous care. In the comfort of home, clients and families are able to maintain the independence and quality of life they have earned.